Saturday, October 18, 2008

Turkey and Dressing...

My favorite!  It really is a shame that such a wonderful meal is only made usually 2x a year, at Thanksgiving and Christmas.  With the cooler weather upon us, my friend Rachel and I started discussing just that.  So, we decided that we would try making our own Thanksgiving dinner.  So today is the day.  I really have no idea what I'm doing.  We've warned our husbands that if things go terribly wrong, we'll order pizza.   I'm making the turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and rolls.  Rachel is bringing green bean casserole (love that stuff!!) and 2 pies.  I  really can't wait.  I've been looking forward to it all week.  I'll let you know how it turns out!

yum yum!

1 comment:

melissa said...

that is like the best idea ever. i could eat thanksgiving dinner 365 days a year.