Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Monday's Over!!

What a Monday it was yesterday. Whew. Glad that's over. Now I can focus on the more positive things lined up for the rest of the week. First, would be the weather today. I am so happy to finally have a chilly, breezy fall day. I love it! Second, this weekend will be the first major test for OU football! Are you ready?!?!? I can hardly contain my excitement. Anyone else out there hate Texas??? Which reminds me, the other day I was driving home from watching the most precious little baby who lives in Glenpool, when I passed this car. On the back, they had BOTH and OU and a Texas sticker. It really angered me. There is no way you could really be a fan of EITHER if you had the ignorance to put BOTH on your car!!! I'd rather you cheer for Texas then claim to be a fan of both. Being a fan of both Texas and OU is just not an option. Period. When I came home telling Jeff about this atrocity, he tried to defend the guy. He suggested that perhaps this person had children at both colleges. NOPE. This guy was about my age. No way that was the case. It just really bothered me and I needed to get that off my chest. Thank you for listening.


All together now:


Boomer Sooner!

Texas Sucks!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to the game?? I had thought about it but decided against it...anyway, I am with you on the weather! And I will give you a BIG BOOMER SOONER!!! and TEXAS SUCKS!!! lol :)

Erin said...

nope. we're not headed to dallas this year. we're going to stay in t-town. what about you?

Anonymous said...

Don't think I'm going either...I will probably go to Bristow and watch it with my dad! :)