Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update

We're still at it.  Just thought I would post a few pics so you guys can see what we've done so far.  To make sure you remember, here is a pic of the kitchen before...


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And here is the kitchen so far!  As you can see, there is still much to be done.  The backsplash still needs grout, the outlet covers need to be replaced, and of course, the cabinet doors and drawers finished.  But at least it looks like a kitchen again!



And here's a hint of what the bathroom will look like.  We still have alot to go, but the new tub is in and the tile is up around the tub.  Here's a pic.
I think it's going to look really nice!  That's all for now!

4 comments:

melissa said...

it looks wonderful. will you do my house next? one room at a time, though. i'm not as brave as you.

Meg said...

Wow! I love the shower! Yay - Joey room shower is niiiice!!! ( ; Can't wait to see it in a week!

I laughed because you went from dark cabinets and light counters to light cabinets and dark counters. It looks so different! I love the materials. It's something I'd pick for myself!

Anonymous said...

it looks good! you two are really good at the home repair thing!

mom said...

Wow! I can't imagine how many hours you've put into this to make that many changes. It's awesome!