Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Uhhhhh...

I have a bad feeling. I still haven't gotten a confirmation email that they have the shoes I ordered or that they have shipped. I'm going to be really sad if they don't have them. Hopefully I'll hear soon. Until then, flip flops it is. Which isn't really so bad. I prefer flip flops when at all possible. I wore them today actually. Unless it's snowing or sleeting or below 40 and raining, I wear flip flops. I just can't stand the feeling of my feet being all confined and hot. Drives me crazy. I buy one new black pair of $2.50 flips flops at Old Navy each spring. I wear them all year long. When it comes time for my new pair, the old ones are brilliantly shaped to the exact mold of my foot. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh...it is JANUARY. as in Jan - holy cow-u-is that sleet?-ary.

I am glad your feet find such freedom in flops but think you should toss a pair of thick sox and boots in the trunk...just to please the mom.