Saturday, January 17, 2009

I think I found some!!!


So I've been looking for some new cute tennis shoes.  I haven't really found any I like until today.  We were at Academy Sports and I found a pair of Puma's I LOVED.  Of course, they didn't have my size.  So we checked the other Academy in Tulsa, and no luck.  So we went to Famous Footwear, DSW Shoes, Footlocker, The Finish Line, and every other shoe store around 71st and Memorial with no luck.  So I decided to come home and just order them online.  So I went to Puma's website and they did not have them!!!  They had the same shoe, but not in the pink and brown.  I was so upset.  So I began searching all the stores websites to see if I could find some.  After much searching, I finally found a pair at Journeys.  I ordered them online and hopefully will see them being delivered soon.  I'm anxiously awaiting a confirmation email to make sure they are in stock.  Cross your fingers!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was overwhelmed at Academy the other when I was shoe shopping. I mean is there really any difference in mens, childrens, womens other than the size? than you gotta go thru walking vs running vs skipping vs dancing sections...puh leeze.
Fortunately they had my size so my drama ended there. I would never have made it thru another store on the same day. good luck