Monday, September 15, 2008

The weather

That's right. A post about weather. This morning, I raced out to my car, running a tad late, which is right on cue for a Monday morning, and was greeted by brisk, cool air!! I LOVED it! I have always been a summer person. It has always been my favorite season. However, I'm starting to lean more to fall. I just love these beautiful fall days with temperatures reaching the 60s and 70s and a blue sky full of sun. It's gets me all ready for the holidays. I'm ready to cook a batch of Halloween cookies, put a few pumpkins out, and decorate my house!


And, of course, the best part of fall....



Boomer Sooner!!!

3 comments:

melissa said...

pumpkin seeds!

Anonymous said...

Fall weather in Oklahoma is the BEST!! Only problem is, we get very few days like this per year! Gotta enjoy it while it lasts and of course..BOOMER SOONER!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the leaves to turn. Maybe all the rain will bring a beautiful fall. Go Cowboys!