Thursday, June 18, 2009

Spaghetti

So if you keep up with my sister's blog, you know that there is daycare drama.  To make a long story short, Aislinn gets to go with me to school for the summer!  Hooray!  We have already had water play 2 days, finger painted, and today was spaghetti day!  And she's only been with me a week.  Here are a few video clips from the spaghetti event.  


Notice how she pauses then blinks slowly when the picture is taken.  Too funny!






She squeezed the pasta with all her might...

And thought it was HILARIOUS!



2 comments:

mom said...

OH MY GOSH - She looks exactly like her momma, esp when she's squeezing with all her might. SHE USED to do that to you!

Meg said...

If this is Erin's special speghetti,..well..I show the same excitement when I eat it. What a cutie pie she is.